Yes, Philips has done it again! And I sure have
bought it again!! :)
There's soooo much to say about my Fisio 620, but I just dont' have the time
to spill them here... :(
In the meanwhile, you can take a look at images that I've stored in my phone.
Yes, it does stores images!!! B-)
But then again, I sure miss my Ozeo... :(
Finally, after my GF 768's battery dried up, I
got myself a new handphone...
And it turned out that 768 was not the best handphone I ever had... :)
||With just around $130 (on Oct. '00) you can own a phone
- A screen of 5 lines, not including the fixed row
showing battery usage, new sms, and signal sensitivity.
- Around 5 days battery life (not just stand by!).
- Hot keys.
- Voice dial, voice command, voice memo.
- Predictive text input (T9).
- Emotional icon for sms that uses common characters
used in emails... :) :( :P (50 of them!!)
- Vibration alert, melody composer... of course.
- Brick game, in which... well, I guess succeeded on
making sure that I won't be bored playing it by making it hard to pass
the fifth level... :(
- Well, not to mention the award winning (and surely
deserves it) carousel system used on the menu. It just makes me
feel that I would never use any other phone...
- Dual band (GSM 900 and 1800)
- And oh, by the way... the signal is much much better
than my old 768.
I must assure you that I'm not working in
Philips, nor are my parents... :)